"Like" us to connect with other students, watch videos, see job offers and even get special discounts.
Volunteer TEFL Position in Colombia
Date posted:2015-08-19 | Writer: The Santa Maria Foundation | Email: email@example.com
The Santa Maria Foundation works to empower young girls in Colombia who have had difficult pasts, to restore their self-esteem and provide them with a platform and confidence to advance in life and fulfill their potential. We are looking for 3 volunteer EFL teachers who are available for a minimum 3-4 months.
Your duties will include, but not necessarily be limited to:
•Assisting with overseeing and implementing all elements of the English programme including welfare, activities and academic programme.
•Collaborating with the management team.
•Overseeing all day-to-day activities
The ideal candidate will be enthusiastic, reliable and flexible, keeping the students’ best interests in mind at all times.
• TEFL, TESOL, CELTA or equivalent, plus relevant experience.
• Minimum of 1 year active ESL/EFL teaching experience.
• Familiar with Communicative Language Teaching.
* No necessary but will help if understands Spanish.
* British English
• Good teaching and interactive skills with students.
• Good computer skills in Windows Word, Excel, and internet applications
Salary and Benefits:
Volunteer position. Accommodation provided in a very nice, safe and comfortable house, (single room)
Transportation to work
To apply for this position, please send your CV including your current photo to the email address given on the job heading.
Conjunto Lejanias del Rio
Sector Las Juntas
Vereda la Balsa
Tel: 00 57-1-8630490