"Like" us to connect with other students, watch videos, see job offers and even get special discounts.
Qualified EFL Teacher Wanted in Daegu, South Korea
Date posted:2011-12-01 | Writer: The London School of English | Email: email@example.com
The London School of English, Daegu, a franchise branch of the world's longest established accredited language school, is currently recruiting qualified EFL teachers who are available to start in January. During our first six years in Daegu, we have worked hard to establish our reputation as a quality language school, employing only qualified and experienced teaching staff who put the needs of their students first at all times. Besides teaching General English to adults, we offer the opportunity for teachers to broaden their range of teaching experience by training them to teach IELTS, Writing or Specialist Discussion Courses. Please note, we do not teach children.
We want to treat our teachers well and in return we are looking for teachers who will give real commitment to their students and their work. We regret that we may not be able to respond to applicants who do not hold at least a TESOL or equivalent qualification.
Key features of the job are:
- Single semi-furnished accommodation
- Salary starting from 2.1 million won monthly (up to 2.5 million won dependent on experience/qualifications)
- If no housing required, salary range 2.5-2.8 million won
- One-month salary bonus (severance) on completion of 12 month contract
- Airfare to and from Korea (on completion of 12 month contract)
- Seasonal / weekend overtime available(boost earnings to +3.0 million per month)
- Health Insurance (50% contribution)
- Paid orientation period
- 10 days paid holiday plus Korean national holidays
- We teach adult students only - no children.
- 120 x 50 minute lessons monthly
- Top quality academic support
- Strong emphasis on teacher development
We are currently recruiting for positions available from early January.
Applications to Scott Padmore at the e-mail address given on the job heading.
Please send: full CV/resume and covering note with jpeg photo, giving details of your career, achievements and goals.
The London School of English
82-1 Dong Sungro 3ga