"Like" us to connect with other students, watch videos, see job offers and even get special discounts.
Opportunities to Teach EFL in Korea
Date posted:2010-07-21 | Writer: Morgan Recruiting Services | Email: email@example.com
Poly schools in Seoul and Gyeongigdo are looking for qualified TEFL teachers to teach in their program. They are currently looking for teachers at several of their campuses for positions starting between August and November of this year. Poly School offers a North American curriculum for K-6 children and specializes in students who have studied English overseas. Poly School offers some of the highest starting salaries for teachers in Korea.
The benefits for teachers include:
- Some of the highest monthly salaries in Korea at up to 2.9 million/month
- A well-established curriculum for teachers
- Free single housing provided for teachers
- Free pre-paid airfare provided and airport pickup
- One-month salary bonus at the end of the contract
- Low taxes in Korea (around 5%) allowing teachers to save a lot of their monthly income
- Pension and health benefits provided
The school details:
Available start date: Starting dates in August, September, October and November
Housing: Single housing provided
School Name: Korea Poly School
Number of positions: Various
School locations: Seoul and Gyeonggido campuses
Salary: 2.5-2.9 million
Severance Bonus: One month severance bonus will be provided at the end of the contract.
Airfare: Pre-paid in advance by the school
Pension: Payments matched by the school
Class length: 40 minute classes
Number of students per class: 8-12
For more information, and to apply, contact us at the e-mail address given on the job heading.