"Like" us to connect with other students, watch videos, see job offers and even get special discounts.
Jobs Teaching English in Korea (2)
Date posted:2011-11-02 | Writer: Daegu Foreign Language Education Association | Email: email@example.com
Daegu Foreign Language Education Association consists of over 200 reputable private English language institutes in Daegu, South Korea. We currently have opportunities for TEFL qualified teachers to teach English in small-sized classes at private English language schools in Daegu(Taegu) City. This is the 3rd largest city in South Korea with a population of around 2.5million and over 800 foreign English teachers.
The City of Daegu is located inland, southeast of the Korean Peninsula. It takes around 1 and half hour to Seoul and 1 hour to Busan by express train (KTX).
- monthly salary from 2,100,000 Korean Won
- prepaid round trip flight tickets
- rent free fully-furnished single housing within walking distance of a school
- severance pay, equivalent of 1 month's salary, after completion of 1-year contract
- 10 days paid vacation scheduled by school and additional national holidays a year
- half of the medical insurance
Bachelor’s Degree in any field, with TEFL certification a distinct advantage.
- apostilled photocopy of Bachelor's degree and certificate
- apostilled national criminal background check issued within 6 months
- a copy of passport information page
- resume with your name, contact numnber, address, and signature
- five passport-size color photos
- E-2 Applicant’s Health Statement (Foreign language teachers are supposed to take a medical check at a general hospital in South Korea within 3 months after arrival for alien registration card.)
- must be native English speakers from Australia, Canada, Ireland, New Zealand, South Africa, U.K., or U.S.A. (alphabetical order) according to Korean Immigration Policy.
As a manager of The Daegu Foreign Language Education Association, I recruit native English speakers for the full member institutes which employ foreign English teachers every year
How to Apply
Please send your resume and a scanned copy of passport first page(or a recent photo) with available date for employment and the best time for a phone interview to the e-mail address given on the job heading.
Gene Kim (Manager)
Daegu Foreign Language Education Association
3F, 1161-53, Jisan-2Dong, Suseong-Gu,
Daegu, South Korea
Tel. +82 (0)10 4254 4656
Fax +82 (0)53 782 0569