"Like" us to connect with other students, watch videos, see job offers and even get special discounts.
TEFL in Iwate, Japan
Date posted:2006-06-01 | Writer: Active English | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
ACTIVE ENGLISH is located in the beautiful countryside of Iwate, northeastern Japan where each season is highlighted by the changing colors of the rice fields and mountains. With the sea only 1.5 hours east and a fine ski resort 40 minutes north and more world-class resorts a little further away, it is great for sports enthusiasts all-year round.
ACTIVE ENGLISH HAS POSITIONS FOR COUPLES WHO:
1. love teaching and children!
2. have strong professional ethics; hardworking, dedicated, organized, punctual and the high energy level of a 5 year-old!
3. are good conversationalists, honest, loyal and well-presented
4. have university degrees, some Japanese ability and preferably some teaching experience
5. have driver's licenses, do NOT smoke and only drink occasionally
ACTIVE ENGLISH IS OFFERING THE COUPLES:
1. a salary starting at 3,000,000 yen p.a. per person and bonus upon satisfactory completion of contract
2. 25-30 teaching hours in a 40-hour workweek
3. 2 days off per week
4. about 4 weeks of fixed, paid holidays in the school year
5. a modern, large 2-bedroom fully furnished apartment per couple with key money, deposit, commission and insurance paid for
6. a car (sedan) for work (and personal) use
7. visa sponsorship
8. positions starting in July/August.
If this sounds like the position you've been looking for, email us your resume and a recent photograph: email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you by Wednesday, June 14th!