"Like" us to connect with other students, watch videos, see job offers and even get special discounts.
Teach English in Japan - Nagano (2)
Date posted:2002-09-27 | Writer: Global Communication Service | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Global Communication Service (A Canadian owned and managed company) is looking for motivated, outgoing and inspiring individuals to teach/facilitate English. GCS will assist with visa, domestic travel while working (flight to Japan is not covered), and housing assistance. GCS provides a competitive salary, advancement opportunities, and an independent working environment.
NAGANO POSITION (Early Fall) - CORPORATE ENGLISH TEACHER (5 day work week with O/T – 320, 000/month)
* Corporate days are at a single location with class sizes from 1 to 5
* Teach at a leading Japanese manufacturing company to engineers and management
* Technical knowledge preferable
* Looking for an independent and responsible individual
* Corporate ESL experience a must
Apply by E-mail to email@example.com
(Bachelor degree or higher is required)
(ESL Professionals will be given first consideration)
(Specify which job you are applying for)
* Cover letter (Microsoft Word file format or PDF)
* Resume (Microsoft Word file format or PDF)
* Recent photo (send JPEG or Windows Bitmap)
* Date of availability
Applications that do not contain the above information not will be processed
Applications meeting the above requirements will be processed and considered for all open positions. Qualified applications will be sent short list of questions and interviewed as positions become available.
* E-mail applications are processed first
* Priority given to applicants with management computer or ESL experience
* Date of availability is very important
* Solid jobs with a good working environment
Contract Term: Minimum one year extendable
Terms of Contract: Wage based on weeks/hours worked. Company travel paid, accommodations provided but rent is not paid.
Work Description: English teacher and English resource person in conversations schools and corporate locations.
Office work and other duties may be requested along with other related items within your professional capability.
Working Hours: Minimum 32 Hr. work week (teaching is about 25 hrs) up to 5 days. Overtime is possible, but up to the individual and company situation.
Base Wage: 250, 000 to 270, 000 yen per month based on a 128 hr period and depending on ability and experience. 4 weeks holidays 3 weeks paid per year (1 week in May, 1 in August and 2 at Christmas/New Years)
Increases: Performance related, reviewed in 6-month intervals