"Like" us to connect with other students, watch videos, see job offers and even get special discounts.
Regular TEFL Vacancies in Japan (2)
Date posted:2015-09-02 | Writer: ACC English School | Email: email@example.com
ACC was established in 1988, now has eight schools in a variety of location, and is still growing. ACC is a solid company looking to bigger and brighter future. We accept applications year round from both overseas and domestic candidates to teach EFL approximately 25 hours per week. Applicants must be prepared to teach all levels, from very young children to adults. All classes are limited to 8 students, but you can expect to have 3-5 students per class on average. Applicants must also be native level speakers of English. Teaching experience, basic Japanese language ability, or TESL / TEFL / TESOL training an advantage.
We offer a 1 year contract with 4 weeks paid vacation. All new teachers have the option of living in a furnished apartment subsidized by the school. ACC is run like a family business and all the teachers are treated like members.
Please review the following guidelines before submitting your resume.
1. Candidate must be a native level English speaker, preferably with TEFL/TESOL qualification.
2. Candidate must possess a three- or four-year Bachelor's degree from an accredited university.
3. Candidates who do not have a university degree but who have prior teaching experience or experience working with children AND who qualify for a working holiday visa, spouse visa, etc. are also encouraged to apply.
4. Candidate must be open to teaching students of all age groups, especially children.
1. Submit a resume or CV along with a recent passport-style photo of yourself in business attire to the email address given on the job heading.
Your resume should be in .txt, .doc (MS-Word 5.0 or later*), .xls (MS-Excel 5.0 or later*), or .pdf format. OpenOffice.org documents are also acceptable. The photo should be in .jpeg format.
*MS Office 2007 XML format (*.docx, *.xlsx) is currently unavailable.
*Please do not attach video files.
2. Resumes and photos* may be surface mailed to 252 Genjishinmei-cho, Hekinan-shi, Aichi-ken, Japan 447-0872.
3. Successful applicants will be contacted by the director or the head teacher for a telephone interview. Unfortunately, due to the number of inquiries we receive, we cannot reply to all submissions.
4. If an offer of employment is made, you will be asked for additional documents, including copies of your passport and university diploma, so that we may begin the visa application process.
General Manager: Masayoshi Adachi
Schools: Nagoya, Anjo, Kariya, Hekinan, Nishio,Toyoake,Toyota
TEL & FAX: 011-81-566-42-2332