"Like" us to connect with other students, watch videos, see job offers and even get special discounts.
Jobs For TEFL Certified Teachers in Japan
Date posted:2014-08-26 | Writer: Coco Juku English School | Email: email@example.com
Coco Juku English School, part of the Nichii Gakkan Company, is now recruiting dedicated and professional English Instructors for teaching positions all across Japan. Whether you are a recent TEFL graduate starting a career in education, or a seasoned veteran with years of teaching experience under your belt - Nichii Gakkan is a company that can offer you continued support, allowing you to grow both professionally and personally in a dynamic working environment. Have you got what it takes to teach all age groups and thrive in a well established, yet rapidly growing company? If yes, we want to hear from you!
- Full time positions, one year renewable contract
- Salary: Up to 265,000 yen per month, depending on location
- Monthly transportation costs covered up to 50,000 yen
- Accommodation assistance provided in most areas
- Comprehensive paid training program for all new instructors
- Small class sizes and highly motivated students, large classrooms.
- Teaching materials provided, including interactive whiteboard
- Heath Insurance & Pension
- Unemployment Insurance
- Union Representation
- Visa sponsorship available
- Have an interest in Japanese culture and working with Japanese people
- Are able to work for a minimum of one year
- Have excellent communication skills and are eager to learn new things
- Are patient, friendly and flexible
- Are careful and thoughtful
- English teaching experience desired but not necessary
- Native English level from Native English Speaking Country
- Domestic and Overseas candidates welcome
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher
- TESOL, TEFL, or CELTA experience or equivalent certificate
- 8 hour work/day, 1 hour break
- 40 hours work/week
- No split shifts
- Shifts available between 7:00 AM to 10:00 PM
- Two days off/week
- Paid Holidays will be given in accordance with Japanese Labor Laws
For details of the application process, or If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at the email address given on the job heading, or by phone on 03-3291-5898. Thank you.