"Like" us to connect with other students, watch videos, see job offers and even get special discounts.
Employment teaching EFL in Carpi, Italy!
Date posted:2005-07-22 | Writer: Benedict School Snc | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Benedict School, Carpi (Italy) has an immediate
opening for two EFL instructors. Start Date : September 2005.
Desired Qualifications :
* Recognized teaching certification (RSA/CELTA, etc...).
* Cross-cultural sensitivity
* Strong classroom management skills/organizational and planning
skills/ability to give clear, concise directions and explanations
* Some proficiency level in a second language preferred (Italian)
* Creativity /Imagination
* Good interpersonal/communication skills
* Minimum teaching experience with adults : 2 years.
* Some teaching experience with small children (welcome but not necessary).
* Some experience with instructional technology (computer-aided language instruction;
video; audio; multimedia; internet)
* Instruct students in EFL classes (private students and companies)
* Responsible for class preparation and/or curriculum and lesson planning.
* Keep record books and prepares all related materials: Enrolment and Intake Forms,
Assessments, Evidence of student progress including attendance logs.
* Works with adults in individual, semi-individual and group settings.
* Assists in enrolment and assessment process as indicated.
* Evaluates materials as to their use in the program.
Teaching General English to students at all levels up
to FCE proficiency and Business English to Business
people ("at school" and "in companies").
Freelance position with guaranteed minimum of 900 hours
over a 10 months contract (from Sept.12th. 2005 to
July 15th 2006). Teachers normally work more than the
guaranteed hours, and can reach 28 - 34 teaching hrs/week.
Working days : Monday to Friday; Saturday : not all year.
Accommodation provided by the School (Large apartment,
walking distance from the school, with its own big terrace,
shared by three teachers in single rooms)
Salary range : Competitive for Italian standards.
Qualified applicants should mail, e-mail or fax a cover
letter, CV, 2 letters of reference from a Language School
and a picture to the following E-Mail : email@example.com
or by courier to the following address (not later than July 31st):
Mr. Philippe Bernet
Benedict School Snc
C.so A. Pio 68
41012 Carpi (MO)
Fax: ++39 059 6221007