"Like" us to connect with other students, watch videos, see job offers and even get special discounts.
TEFL in Jakarta, Indonesia
Date posted:2008-04-01 | Writer: Wall Street Institute | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Wall Street Institute is one of the world’s most successful private English language schools and currently operates in 26 countries with over 350 centers.
The first Wall Street Institute in Indonesia opened in the heart of the capital city Jakarta and is strategically located in a popular shopping district and alongside the city’s largest sports complex. The center’s design is one built on the principals of elegance and innovation, intent on redefining the way Indonesians think about English schools.
The second Wall Street Institute in Jakarta has just opened in the northern part of the city and is already a booming success. Located in a young and trendy mall, this center is surrounded by cafes, a wine bar, fitness center, great shops and is fronted by a large outdoor plaza complete with stages for weekly music concerts. Just across the street is a jogging park and the bay park with amusent park, water park, aquarium, water sports, golfing, art market and more is a short taxi ride away.
The majority of the Wall Street Institute’s students are in their twenties or thirties, and are a blend of university students and office workers with a spattering of high school students and housewives. They are generally well-read and well-traveled, making them great conversationalists. The centers have a truly international feel with students from Iran, Kazakhstan, Algeria, Syria, Morocco, Brazil, Argentina, Korea, Japan and more.
Considering the fact that the Wall Street Institute was unknown in Jakarta until February 2007, the success of the center has been phenomenal. Just one year old, the Wall Street Institute is looking to expand as its classes are rapidly filling and demand is growing. In order to cope with the insatiable appetite Jakartans seem to have for this radically new system of learning English, the Wall Street Institute is currently looking for dynamic, professional teachers to join our team at both centers.
Why teaching at Wall Street Institute is your dream job:
• It’s adult students only. Not just any adults, but they are predominantly well-educated and well-traveled making for excellent students
• The average classroom size is 3:1 – no more crowded classes or crowd control needed
• A lot of classes have been pre-prepared but some of them are wide open to allow your creative juices to flow
• We take only the best staff, both locals and ex-pats, so you are guaranteed to be working with great colleagues
• We have super-fast internet, free flow coffee (the good stuff), great magazines and a movie and book lending library
• The central branch is located on the TransJakarta Busway which makes getting to work a breeze
• We are quickly growing and expanding - allowing for professional growth
• The salary scale begins at a competitive Rp. 11,000,000 (approximately $1,100)
• Both in-patient and out-patient medical insurance is provided
• A year-end bonus equal to one-month’s salary is given
• All visa and work permit costs are covered
• You will teach a variety of English classes using our uniquely successful method
• You will create social clubs and other events
• You will promote an all-English speaking environment
• You will counsel, mentor, evaluate and motivate students
• Native English Speaker with a Bachelor degree or higher
• TEFL certification (CELTA TESOL or TEFL)
• Passionate about both teaching and life; friendly; outgoing
• Professionally dressed and well-groomed
• Possess a passport from Britain, U.S.A, Australia, New Zealand or Canada
Please send your CV, current photograph of good quality and contact details of two professional referees to:
PT Efficient English Services
30th Floor, Ratu Plaza Office Tower
Jl. Jend. Sudirman Kav. 9
or email to:
attention: Andrew Whitmarsh
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest, but regret that only those qualified will be contacted