Date posted:2008-08-21 | Writer: InTuition Languages | Email: [email protected]
Host English teachers in London area and South England: Qualified TEFL teachers (Cert. minimum) living in a family unit required to host (full board in your home.) and teach mature overseas students on short courses, one or two weeks at a time, throughout the year. Teachers must have facilities to teach one-to-one in their home as well as offer hospitality and be able to offer clean and comfortable accommodation.
- Enjoy greater flexibility by choosing when you want to accept a student.
- Earn well-paid income for 1:1 tuition and offering full board accommodation.
- Work in a more convenient environment, namely your own home.
- Work on a freelance basis.
We have found there are four basic ingredients for a successful teacher/host:
- An enthusiasm for teaching English.
- A professional qualification in teaching.
- An empathetic personality.
- A comfortable and hospitable home.
For more information, or to apply, Email to the address given on the job heading page with CV and cover email.
Below you can read feedback from an ITTT graduate regarding one section of their online TEFL certification course. Each of our online courses is broken down into concise units that focus on specific areas of English language teaching.