"Like" us to connect with other students, watch videos, see job offers and even get special discounts.
TEFL Teachers Needed in Czech Republic
Date posted:2010-09-29 | Writer: Skrivanek | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Skrivanek is the largest language teaching company in the Czech Republic offering above-standard services in the field of language instruction for the general public and for companies. It is a well established company serving the market for over 15 years. Our offices can be found in 23 cities throughout the country.
Our language school offers the following courses and services:
• public courses
• individual and group in-company courses
• specialized courses and seminars
• intensive courses and residential courses
• language audits
• e-lessons using skype technology
• preparation courses to pass international certified examinations
• international examinations Pearson Language Tests (PLT)
The Skrivanek Language School is based on effective teaching and sophisticated methodological support. Become a part of this progressive modern environment that uses the most modern methods and offers teachers and students high-end standards.
WHAT DOES THE POSITION INVOLVE?
• teaching a varied mix of classes (individual and group classes, public and company courses, adult and teen classes etc.)
• teaching on various premises
• participation in teacher development (workshops, observations and feedback)
• working in close co-operation with the members of the academic and administrative staff
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
• full-time teaching schedule
• competitive salary
• further education, regular methodical seminars
• methodological consultations
• large library of instructional materials, PC, printer and copy machine available
• informal events for teachers
• free Internet access
• support when obtaining a work visa and a trade licence
• young and friendly team
• background of a rapidly growing company
WHAT DO WE EXPECT?
• university education (minimum BA degree)
• teaching certificate (e.g. TEFL, DELTA, CELTA, TESOL)
• teaching experience is an advantage
• responsible and creative approach
• enthusiasm and ability to teach all language levels
If you have the qualifications, skills and qualities we require and are interested in our offer, please apply with your current CV, recent photo and covering letter to the e-mail address given on the job heading.
We are looking forward to hearing from you! Apply today!
EU national preferred
Salary is dependant on the teacher’s performance, the length of their teaching experience and the language school location. Each teacher is involved in a motivation system having direct influence on their evaluation.