"Like" us to connect with other students, watch videos, see job offers and even get special discounts.
TEFL Job in Czech Republic (3)
Date posted:2015-09-30 | Writer: EDUA Group, Inc. | Email: email@example.com
EDUA Group, Inc. is the parent company of an established language school based in the historical centre of Prague, offering friendly environment, professional development and a possibility of TEFL career growth. We value our teachers – together with quality facilities we offer benefits, methodological support, regular feedback and plenty of lessons to choose from. Our motto is: Every teacher is important to us!
Become a part of our team if you are:
• TEFL/ TESOL / CELTA certified
• EU Citizen or non-EU with trade license / long-term working visa holder; we also offer professional visa assistance (fees on request)
• interested in either full-time or part-time schedule
• flexible and willing to teach at different places within Prague
• energetic, reliable and motivated person with up-to-date approach to teaching
SALARY AND BENEFITS:
What you can expect from us:
• full-time/part-time schedule tailored to your needs and possibilities
• full travel pass reimbursement, free language courses (e.g. Czech for foreigners), and other benefits for full time teachers
• regular training sessions and workshops for further teachers’ development
• friendly and supportive environment
• further career opportunities
• excellent library resources for lesson planning as well as self-study and entertainment
• teachers’ room with free internet access, printers and copy machines
Contact us via email at the address given on the job heading.
Tel .: +420 277 007 800
Dušan Laščiak, HR Consultant