"Like" us to connect with other students, watch videos, see job offers and even get special discounts.
Job Teaching EFL in Costa Rica!
Date posted:2005-06-17 | Writer: Ingles Empresarial | Email: email@example.com
Full-time & Part-time positions in Beautiful, Tropical Costa Rica!
Come to beautiful Costa Rica NOW for immediate work teaching adults at a variety of multinational businesses.
Enjoy living, working and experiencing one of the "safest" Latin American countries - Costa Rica! This is a great place to get your feet wet with international travel/teaching - or to take a tropical break from a more "stressful" job posting.
Enjoy teaching at the best "on-site" language training company in the country - Ingles Empresarial. You will benefit from a relaxed yet professional school which offers top pay and perks (by Costa Rican standards)and just as important, the best on-going professional development and support available in the country!
(You can check out some of the comments past teachers have had by visiting Dave's ESL cafe's "Job Information Journal").
Are you up for the challenge? Please contact us if you meet the following requirements:
- Bachelor's + TEFL certification. Experience is preferred, but not absolutely necessary.(Having a TEFL certificate and significant experience will make up for lacking a University education).
- Able to commit to teach for at least FOUR months (and preferably at least 6).
- 21 years or older
- North American Native speakers only please (sorry, our clients demand this)
- Adventurous, independent and creative.
- You enjoy working with adults, in fun, challenging professional environments.
- You work well with others, want to improve yourself, and can take positive feedback as well as points for improvement.
- You are NOT a whiner, sniveler or prone to quit something at the first sign of difficulty. (Costa Rica is wonderful, but it is still a "second" world country with it's fair share of challenges and aggravations).
Does that description fit you?
Yes? Great! (and if not, I cordially invite you to please go work for our competition!)
Now, for more information, you can check us out at Contact us (click on the 'Teaching Opps' button). If you like what we have to offer, then please send your resume, photo, and contact information for references.
Thanks for your interest and we look forward to hearing from you soon! If you've got the right stuff, maybe YOU will be one of the next lucky teachers to join our team!