"Like" us to connect with other students, watch videos, see job offers and even get special discounts.
Full time teacher required to teach TEFL in Costa Rica
Date posted:2005-11-01 | Writer: Ingles Empresarial, S.A. (IESA) | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Costa Rica: 3-5 Positions Available Now and in January, 2006.
Full-time & Part-time positions in Beautiful, Tropical Costa Rica! Skip the cold back home and come on down during the nicest time of the year ñ ´¨e dry season!
Come to beautiful Costa Rica NOW or in January, 2006 for immediate work teaching adults at a variety of multinational businesses.
Enjoy living, working and experiencing one of the isafesti Latin American countries ñ ƒ¯sta Rica! This is a great place to get your feet wet with international travel/teaching ñ ¯² to take a break from a more Ã± ressfulî ¨or chillier) job posting.
Enjoy teaching at what teachers have voted the best ion-site language training company to teach at in the country Ã± InglÃˆs Empresarial, S.A. (translated = Corporate English Inc.). You will benefit from a relaxed yet professional school which offers top pay and perks (by Costa Rican standards), and just as important, the most complete on-going professional development available in Central America.
(You donï¿½have to take my word for it ñ °¬ease check out some of the comments past teachers have had by visiting the job Information Journal section of DaveÃs ESL cafe).
Are you up for the challenge? Please contact us if you meet the following, not-so-stringent requirements:
- You possess a BachelorÃÂ³ degree + TEFL certification. Experience is preferred, but if you donï¿½have it and you do have a great attitude and personality ñ ´¨at is fine too! (Note: If you have TEFL certification AND significant experience, that will make up for a lack of a BachelorÃÂ³degree).
- You are able to commit to teach with us for at least FOUR months (and much preferably SIX).
- You are 21 years old or more (and unlike some of our competition, we LOVE teachers over 30).
- You are a North American native English speaker (client demands ñ ³¯rry).
- You are adventurous, independent and creative.
- You enjoy working with adults in fun, challenging and professional environments.
- You work well with others, want to improve yourself, and can take positive feedback, as well as points for improvement.
- You are willing to dress appropriately for teaching in business environments (sorry, no blue hair ñ ¡®d youï¿½ have to take out nose rings and cover up the super obvious tattoos).
- You are NOT a whiner, sniveler, chronic complainer, or prone to quit something at the first sign of difficulty. (Costa Rica is wonderful, but it is still a ì³¥condî ·orld country with itï¿½fair share of challenges and aggravations).
Do you fit the bill? Does this sound like a GREAT opportunity for you?
Yes? Great! (and if not, I respectfully suggest you stay home and keep watching life pass you by. Winners try new things and push past their fears - losers just end up wishing they had).
Now for more information, please check us out at Contact us (and click on the 'Teaching Opps' button). If you like what we have to offer, then please send a SHORT resume, low resolution picture as well as contact information for work references.
Thank you for your interest, and we look forward to hearing from you soon! If youï¿½ got the right stuff, you can be one of the next lucky teachers to join the IESA team!