"Like" us to connect with other students, watch videos, see job offers and even get special discounts.
Full-time and Part-time EFL Teachers Needed in Costa Rica
Date posted:2017-03-16 | Writer: New Learning Academy | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
New Learning Academy, a well-known language academy in San José, Costa Rica, is hiring full-time and part time EFL teachers to work at our two branches starting immediately. Candidates must already be located in Costa Rica or arriving soon. We are hiring for both full and part time positions. Teachers MUST be native level English speakers, no exceptions. Please read description carefully.
*Teaching experience and/or CELTA/TEFL/TESOL certificate
*Willingness to teach split shifts (mornings/evenings)
* Willingness to teach classes on-site and off-site at local businesses.
*Willingness to teach kids' classes
*Willingness to work with all levels and ages
*Willingness to adapt to and utilize our Academy's specific teaching methodology
*At least a six month commitment
*Latin Dance Classes
*Informal, Spanish conversation classes
*Foreign language classes
*Paid sick and vacation days
*Work visa support
*15 hour minimum training (paid)
*Class textbooks, rubrics, programs, and exams all pre-made and provided
Please send all the following information to the email address given on the job heading, otherwise your application will not be considered:
* A resume that includes your contact information, nationality, and birthdate
* A recent, professional photo
* Your earliest expected arrival date to Costa Rica and earliest expected date to begin working
* The length of time that you anticipate to stay
* Specify if you're looking for part time or full time. In the case of part-time, provide availability.
Serious inquiries only. Native Costa Ricans need not apply. Teachers with English as their second language need not apply.