"Like" us to connect with other students, watch videos, see job offers and even get special discounts.
TEFL Certified English Teachers Required in Santiago, Chile
Date posted:2011-05-04 | Writer: Bridge- Linguatec | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
With over 25 years of experience, Bridge is a world leader in language, education, and travel. Our language institute in Santiago are hiring English teachers for 2011. We offer professional, personalized classes to executives in Santiago throughout the year. We are internationally certified and are committed in providing the highest quality of language services to our clients.
• Native English speaker
• University degree
• TEFL, TESOL, CELTA, or IDELT certification
• Availability to work at least 6 months (refer to dates below)
• Ability to pass a basic training program, onsite at predetermined dates (to be announced to pre-selected applicants)
• Teachers are trained in the communicative approach to language instruction.
• We offer a contract with a minimum of hours guaranteed.
• We provide assistance in obtaining a full residence visa.
• Travel stipends are given for classes taught outside of the institute.
• You can take Spanish classes at cost in the Institute.
• We reimburse emergency travel insurance; upon successful completion of contract agreement (inquire for specific details).
• We reimburse airport pick up (TransVip shuttle bus service).
• New teachers get a welcome orientation.
• With full availability, applicants can expect to work approx. 60-80 hours per month.
Salary: Our pay rate for new teachers is CL$4,900 per hour as of March 2011. Bridge teachers are given an automatic raise after a certain number of lessons have been taught. We do our best to offer a full schedule of 60 – 80 hours or more per month to teachers who are available full-time. This amount is roughly between $200.000CLP to $500.000CLP/ month (with the dollar being considered at $500CLP/ dollar in January 2011.
Dates of work: Teachers starting in March, April and May must work at least until October 30, 2011. Teachers starting in June and July must work at least until December 31, 2011. Teachers starting in August or later must work at least until January 31, 2012.
How to Apply: Interested applicants should e-mail us at the address given on the job heading.