"Like" us to connect with other students, watch videos, see job offers and even get special discounts.
Energetic Teacher Wanted to Teach EFL in Santiago, Chile
Date posted:2005-07-01 | Writer: Curtis Language Consulting | Email: email@example.com
Santiago de Chile needs teachers!
We're now looking for teachers ready to start as soon as possible.
Curtis Language Consulting is a private, American-owned English institute with over seven years of experience in Santiago. We cater to adult students, and our classes take place both at the institute and in-company. We are located in Santiago's business and commercial district, right on a Metro line.
We need teachers who:
· Are native speakers
· Have TEFL, TESOL, or equivalent qualifications
· Have at least one year of English teaching experience
· Have a University degree
· Are dynamic, flexible, and love teaching!
If you don't have your TEFL certificate yet, we have an in-house Teacher Training program you can take to get certified!
· The opportunity to teach in top Chilean and international companies
· Sponsorship of your work visa
· Help finding housing and getting oriented
· Course materials, resources, and access to internet, photocopier, and printer
· Approximately 20 hours of class per week
· A competitive hourly wage
· Everything we can do to facilitate your success!
Santiago is a bustling, evolving city of contrasts in the midst of great economic growth. It may seem to be changing every day, but it remains Latin American at heart!
Come join us and make your South America dream a reality!
Send your resume and cover letter to:
Ms. Laura Superneau
Assistant Academic Director