"Like" us to connect with other students, watch videos, see job offers and even get special discounts.
TEFL in Mandalay, Myanmar
Date posted:2007-03-20 | Writer: Yangon Horizon International | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Looking for 2 experienced, qualified, and passionate English Language Teachers.
March-May period is usually the Summer break for many schools. On the other hand, it?s our time to offer Summer School to those who want to polish their English language. It is also an important time for teaching applicants to show their teaching talents should they consider further employment here with us.
A teaching job in our Mandalay branch in Mandalay for 9 weeks during our Summer School program.
- accommodation provided (Swan Hotel)
- only half-a-day work for 5 days
- further employment opportunity
- motivated kids, friendly and casual atmosphere
- small class size (no more than 20 students a class)
- international working environment with staff from several countries
- from March 12 up to May 11
University graduate of the relevant or any related field
Genuine enthusiasm and passion for teaching
Experienced teacher (or an extremely self-confident non-experienced one)
Excellent in personal conduct, appearance, professionalism and mannerism
Native speaker of English (advanced non-native speakers accepted)Â
Free and willing to stay further in Myanmar for a long-term contract
To Apply : E mail: email@example.com
- cover letter
- an updated CV
- 2 reference letters from your previous employers
- recent photograph
Principal of Yangon HIEC