"Like" us to connect with other students, watch videos, see job offers and even get special discounts.
Teaching English in The Philippines
Date posted:2015-11-04 | Writer: Acadsoc | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Acadsoc is an international online ESL company with over 100k eager Chinese learners who want to master the English language! We are a well established trustworthy international company, and the Philippines branch in Manila has a very good reputation. We have full and part time openings for TEFL certified teachers who have a reliable workstation with stable power supply and internet connection in their home.
To provide standard EFL courses to our Chinese students (from children to working adults) using our online teaching system. The teachers will work from home and clock in the teaching website before the class time, conducting all lessons on their schedule (class table). An excellent working package will be provided to the right candidate depending on overall qualification, fluency in English, teaching ability and educational background.
• Starting salary would depend on your qualifications and availability (Weekdays evenings and Weekends whole day are given priority and a higher rate): From Php 70.00 – 120.00 per hour
• Unbooked class time on schedule will also be paid
• 10% - 20% Class Completion Bonus
• Trial Class Enrolment bonus
• Perfect Attendance Bonus
• Salary paid weekly thru Paypal
• Know the basic principles teaching EFL courses
• A fluent English speaker with a neutral accent
• Energetic, patient, responsible and cheerful
• Willing to take trainings and make improvement as requested
• Have a reliable workstation with stable power supply and internet connection
• Required minimum number of hours for part time: at least 4 hours per day
• Candidates majoring in English or holding certificates such as TESOL/TEFL/CELTA and IELTS/TOEFL have the chance to get a higher start
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested parties please send the below information to the email address given on the job heading.
1) A cover letter
2) A full resume
3) An audio sample of you speaking in English
4) Your Skype ID