"Like" us to connect with other students, watch videos, see job offers and even get special discounts.
Teach English in Brunei
Date posted:2006-02-02 | Writer: CfBT Education Services | Email: email@example.com
Teach English in South East Asia
Attractive Tax Free Salary Package
This is a chance to join CfBT Education Services' well-established ELT Project in Brunei. CPT currently manages and supports almost 200 teachers in state schools and is continually looking for enthusiastic and talented teachers to join the project.
We are currently recruiting primary (mainly early years) and secondary teachers
with the following qualifications to take up positions from March through to
September 2006 and January 2007.
* Native-speaker English essential
* Qualified Teacher Status essential
* Degree, preferably in English/Humanities
* Minimum 3 to 5 years relevant teaching experience
* Car drivers with current licences essential
* Below 52 years of age (Brunei government regulation)
Very good local salaries ranging from B$3, 050 - B$4, 500 per month plus B$12, 500
- B$16, 700 (approx) lump sum bonus on completion of initial 2 year contract allow a very good lifestyle and opportunities for saving.
In addition we offer:
* Free or heavily subsidised furnished accommodation
* Professional, administrative, housing and welfare support
* Annual Travel Allowances for subsequent contracts
* Heavily subsidised private education for up to two children
* Monthly allowances for accompanying spouse and infants
* Return airfares and baggage allowance
* Settling-in Allowance (B$500 - B$1500)
* Interest free car loan
* Cambridge ICELT, ESLM, ICT and Malay courses
* Awards for distance Masters
Please go to our website to complete our on-line application
form: Contact us or forward your CV to:
CfBT Education Services, Project Manager,
Locked Bag 50, MPC, Old Airport Road, Berakas,
BRUNEI DARUSSALAM BE 3577
Brunei is a small, peaceful, wealthy country that provides a comfortable, secure
living and working environment. It lies along the shores of the South China Sea
and enjoys a warm, tropical climate all year-round. It is an ideal base
from which to explore South East Asia.