"Like" us to connect with other students, watch videos, see job offers and even get special discounts.
ESL positions in Tunisia
Date posted:2014-03-15 | Writer: AMIDEAST | Email: Hope.Moorhead@amideast.org
AMIDEAST is now recruiting qualified EFL teachers for full-time positions in our Tunis and Sousse offices. AMIDEAST teachers work with learners of all ages who are eager to expand their opportunities. We also partner with businesses and public agencies to train employees in English for special purposes and provide communication and business skills to youth and others seeking to transition into the job market. In addition to English language training, AMIDEAST offices offer a myriad of other program and activities, including scholarship and exchange programs, professional training, free advising on opportunities to study in the U.S. and daily cultural activities that are open to the public.
AMIDEAST English language teachers benefit from the following:
• Hotel accommodation provided upon arrival for up to 15 days
• Assistance in finding housing
• Work permit and help with other legal paperwork
• Introduction to colloquial Arabic language instruction
• Professional development workshops
• Opportunities for other educational or professional experiences within AMIDEAST
• Locally competitive hourly rate based on qualifications and experience starting at 20.28 Tunisian Dinars
Candidates should meet the following requirements:
• Excellent English language proficiency
• University degree
• EFL/ESL certification course of 100-120 hours with teaching practicum*
• One to two years experience (preferred)
If you are interested in joining the AMIDEAST team of over 50 teachers in Tunis or Sousse please send a cover letter and a CV to the appropriate contact below. Please note in the subject heading of your email which city interests you.