how do I get a job in China?


Below you can read feedback from an ITTT graduate regarding one section of their online TEFL certification course. Each of our online courses is broken down into concise units that focus on specific areas of English language teaching. This convenient, highly structured design means that you can quickly get to grips with each section before moving onto the next.

sounds easy with this one: Practice tests are often used for external exams. Placement tests are usually used regularly throughout the year to measure progress. Diagnostic tests can provide teachers with information regarding future lessons. Continual assessment is the most effective way to constantly monitor student progress. nut it is not because i could not find the answerIn this lesson we learned about modals, phrasal verbs, and passive voice. Modal verbs are verbs used before other verbs to add meaning. Phrasal verbs are verbs that can be multi-words. Passive voice is when the object of an active verb becomes the subject of the passive verb. I found this lesson to be a little more confusing than most. A lot of rules that I had trouble following.

Apply now & get certified to teach english abroad!




Apply for your TEFL/TESOL Course!
  • 1The application process is free and does not commit you in any way.
  • 2Anyone fluent in English and aged 18+ is eligible for our courses.
  • 3No previous experience or qualifications are required.
  • 4Apply today and receive a free e-guide covering the basics of TEFL/TESOL.
  • 5Sign up for your course before Mar, 01 2020 and receive an additional course free of charge.*
* Applies to in-class courses, combined courses, diploma courses and 120-hour online course with tutor and videos
Course Details
Personal data
Additional Information

Where would you like to teach? (optional)

The personal information we collect on this page will be treated in accordance with our privacy policy.
By submitting this form you declare to have read and agreed to the Terms & Conditions.

If you want to take a specialized course (CTBE or CTEYL) click here

If you want to take a standard course, click here