Date posted:2023-06-14 | Writer: Nao Now Global Tutoring | Email: [email protected]
Nao Now Global Tutoring is hiring enthusiastic virtual mentors for our English Language Education Program. Teach 1-on-1 and small group classes to K-12 and adult students using our advanced, well-designed curriculum from the comfort of your dorm or home! Build lasting connections with your students during weekly or biweekly 25-50 minute classes. Help students advance their English language skills and develop the skills to become confident public speakers and global leaders. If you have a passion for helping students accomplish their dreams and are available to work before 10 am EST, after 7 pm EST, and/or weekends.
1. Conducting activities and lessons based on ESL teaching methodologies.
2. Encouraging and engaging students to speak in English.
3. Motivating students and using humor to induce a pleasant learning environment.
4. Maximizing students’ talk time through reading passages and conversation
5. Displaying excellent classroom management.
6. Keeping accurate records of student performance.
7. Communicating with the Nao Now team, as needed.
8. Maintaining standardized guidelines.
Salary and benefits
Pay: $14 an hour
1. Available to tutor in the mornings (before 10 AM EST), late evenings (after 7 PM EST), or weekends (most of our students are located in Korea)
2. Excellent command of the English language.
3. Ability to teach students of all ages and from different backgrounds.
4. Display patience and cultural awareness.
5. Must be currently enrolled in or a graduate from a university
For more information, please email our Director of Recruitment, Rebekah at the address in the job heading.
To apply, please fill out an application form at https://naonow.bamboohr.com/careers.