"Like" us to connect with other students, watch videos, see job offers and even get special discounts.
TEFL Vacancy in Vietnam
Date posted:2010-09-12 | Writer: Brightstar | Email: email@example.com
Brightstar is an English Language teaching institution that has been operating in the Mekong Delta region for the past 9 years. Brightstar aims to provide its students with quality teaching and works with many of the top ranking universities in the south of Vietnam to provide university preparation programs as well as exam preparation courses.
If you are looking for a rewarding and intimate teaching experience in Vietnam, then our locations in the Mekong Delta are sure to help you realise your goals.
Brightstar is seeking a professional and independent teacher to start teaching in Long Xuyen early October.
Brightstar teaches students in the following programmes;
General English adults and children
TOEIC / TOEFL / IELTS – University students
Speaking with Accuracy – Adults
Speaking with Accuracy – Children
Brightstar provides the following benefits;
• A competitive monthly salary based on experience and qualifications
• Accommodation close to the school
• Paid holidays, dependent upon the type of contract
• Visa and work permits organised and paid for
• Airport pick up and assistance with travel arrangements
• Opportunities for transfer to multiple locations
Brightstar offers a unique experience for independent teachers who are seeking a local and small town flavor in their teaching destination. Small towns with their more relaxed and sleepy atmosphere will provide a more intimate and personalized Vietnamese teaching experience.
Long Xuyen, located on the river banks of the Vam Cong River, brings you a small town feel with the benefits of a young and progressive population. Long Xuyen, with a population of around 350 000 people, wide French style boulevards, leafy main roads and river based life, will leave an undeniable impression on the first time visitor. Long Xuyen is 3 – 4 hours drive from Ho Chi Minh City, around 1 hour from Can Tho and is fast and upcoming hub of the Mekong Delta.
To work at Brightstar all teachers need the following;
1. University degree: This must be a 3 year undergraduate degree or higher from a recognized institution
2. To be a native English speaker
3. A qualification in English Language Teaching (TESOL or equivalent):
Your certification must be from a recognised provider and be a minimum of a 4 week course and have an observed teaching component with feedback. Any on-line certificates or distance learning will generally not be considered unless there was some practical teaching work.
As per Vietnamese government requirements, all teachers must also be able to present the following documents, in original form, within 3 months of commencing work;
1. University degree
2. A clean police clearance certificate
3. English Teaching certificate
If you would like to apply for the above positions please send us;
1. Full CV, dated and with references
2. 3 destinations, in order of preference
3. Copy of passport page with details and photograph
4. Soonest realistic start date