"Like" us to connect with other students, watch videos, see job offers and even get special discounts.
TEFL Trained Teacher Needed in Vietnam
Date posted:2016-01-26 | Writer: Viet Sang | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Viet Sang is an English school which is established in 2007 in Dong Nai province, South Vietnam, with 4 campuses throughout Dong Nai province. At the moment, we have approximately 1,000 students.
Dong Nai is 60 km away from Hochiminh city and 80 km away from Vung Tau beach.
Due to development, we’re currently looking for a native level EFL teacher with the following details.
* TEFL /TESOL + university degree
* Preferred nationality: British – American – Australian - Canadian
* Start Date: 15 February 2016.
* Teaching hours: from 15 to 20 hours per week.
* Salary: 20 USD per hour (before tax 10%).
* Programs: Cambridge English for children from 6 to 15 years old and General English for adults.
You will teach at all 4 campuses. Each campus is approximately 5 km away from the others. Each class is 30 minutes long and will consist of 10 to 20 students. Syllabus and books with lesson plans are provided, but teachers are expected to add additional activities and games to motivate and summarize what students learn within the lesson of the day. During the lesson a Vietnamese teacher will be in the class to assist you whenever needed. The officers of academic department can help you with necessary pre-class preparation activities.
* Transport: A school driver will bring you from your home to school every day.
* Working time:
Mon, Tue, Wed and Thu: 18:00 to 20:15.
Friday is a day off.
Sat and Sun: 07:30 to 11:45, 15:15 to 17:15, 18:00 to 21:00
*Airport pickup: the school arranges pickup at the airport when your flight details are provided.
* Contract duration: We are flexible with contract duration. We can offer about a 3-month contract first. Then both the teacher and the school can evaluate the situation and extend the contract if both the teacher and the school are happy to continue after the first contract.
Contact us via email at the address given on the job heading with the following documents:
(2) Cover letter,
(3) University Degree,
(4) Teaching Certificate,
(6) CRB / police records,
(7) some recent photos.
*Interview: We would like to set up a Skype interview to evaluate your voice and accent.
Our Skype name is vietsangschool. Please advise your Skype name and your available time for the interview?
Contact person: Kevin Le
VIET SANG English School,
16B5, New Market,
Cell Phone: +84-98-997-5153.