Date posted:2007-05-07 | Writer: Vietnam USA Society English Training Service Cente | Email: [email protected]
From late May onwards VUS will need qualified ESL teachers to fill openings at our 5 HCMC campuses. There will be a particular need for teachers with experience delivering high level general English and EAP / TOEFL prep classes for adult learners. Newly certified ESL teachers are also welcome to apply.
Vietnam USA Society English Training Service Center (VUS) is one of the largest and most respected English language institutions in Vietnam, offering a wide choice of courses and locations for students. Currently VUS has more than 15, 000 students enrolled at our 6 campuses located in various districts of Ho Chi Minh City. VUS has more than 300 qualified Vietnamese and foreign teachers working at the various campuses and is afiliated with the City University of New York.
Please see the following for requirements and application details:
- Native English speaking teachers
- University Degree (BA or higher)
- English language teaching certificate or degree (RSA CELTA / Trinity College TESOL or equivalent TEFL certification)
- 1 year experience preferred for higher level classes
Very competitive salary and remuneration package including:
- Contract completion bonus (equal to 100 hours x your hourly rate)
- Health Insurance
- Additional supplements for TOEFL exam prep and some Corporate classes
- Annual award(s) for recognition of outstanding teaching performance
- Visa & visa renewals
- Assistance in acquiring a work permit and reimbursement of up to $300 US upon completion of work permit application process
- Free Vietnamese language classes
Interested applicants should send the following:
1. An updated CV/ resume
2. A copy of your passport (the page with photo and details)
3. Copies of degrees/ certificates
4. Letter of reference
5. A recent photo or copy of your passport page
To: Steve Baker Senior Manager, HR (Teachers) Department
Email: [email protected]
Vietnam USA Society English Training Service Center - Your Teaching Destination in Vietnam!
Head Office: 4th Floor, 243 245 Khanh Hoi, Ward 5, District 4, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Telephone: (848) 943-3435, ext. 147
Interviews will be conducted at the above address if you are in Vietnam or by phone if you are not.
For more information about VUS, please visit our website at:
Below you can read feedback from an ITTT graduate regarding one section of their online TEFL certification course. Each of our online courses is broken down into concise units that focus on specific areas of English language teaching.