Date posted:2013-04-08 | Writer: DangTuan Language Center | Email: [email protected]
Dang Tuan Language Center (DTLC) is one of the biggest English schools in Haiphong, Viet Nam. Founded in 2008, DTLC has 3 branches with over 1,500 students. We cooperate with more than 50 public schools in Haiphong and teach English to over 50,000 students in primary, secondary and high schools. The school is currently recruiting native EFL teachers in 2013.
What we offer:
• Competitive salary: 1,000 – 1,500 USD - depending on qualifications, experience and types of contract
• Overtime pay
• Other benefits (Visa, airfare, accommodation… depending on types of contract)
What we require:
The post is available for native English teachers from the following countries: England, America, Canada, Australia, New Zealand.
• Age: 22- 40
• Adaptable, open minded, energetic, enthusiastic
• Teaching experience preferred
Due to Vietnamese visa policy, the candidates should have:
• Qualification: - Bachelor degree or equivalent
-TEFL, TESOL or equivalent
• Clean criminal record check with 6 months validity
When will I start?
Candidates shall apply at any times for positions opening from May 25th to September 5th, 2013
Contact Information Request:
1. Recent CV and photos
2. Scanned copies of relevant degrees and Certificates
3. Scanned of Passport
Contact us at the e-mail address given on the job heading with the above documents.
Contact Person: Mrs Mary Dang, Vice Director
Below you can read feedback from an ITTT graduate regarding one section of their online TEFL certification course. Each of our online courses is broken down into concise units that focus on specific areas of English language teaching.