"Like" us to connect with other students, watch videos, see job offers and even get special discounts.
Teach EFL in Danang, Vietnam
Date posted:2011-02-21 | Writer: Fisher's Superkids | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Fisher's Superkids, a quality private school in Danang, has openings for TEFL qualified teachers through to August of this year. We offer after school English programs to children 4-6 and 7-15 years of age. Our purpose is to prepare the young children of Vietnam to develop a strong foundation of English proficiency that will open doors of opportunities for them in the future. We thrive to provide an environment of positive influence, quality, happiness, love and growth for everyone. Most recently Fisher’s SuperKids has been selected and sponsored by the US State Department to teach English to twenty-five underprivileged students 13-17 years of age.
WHY CHOOSE DANANG?
- We have one of the finest and most pristine beaches in the world as voted by Forbes Magazine.
- A great city with just about 1 million people.
- Easy access to many famous world heritage sites such as the Emperors’ city of Hue, Hoi An, My Son Holy Land and the Cham Islands (great for scuba diving and snorkeling) as well as neighboring countries including Laos, Thailand, Cambodia and China.
- Low cost of living with a more relaxing and slower pace of life.
- Great local foods and culture.
Why choose Fisher's Superkids? Here are the highlights:
- We are the leading and most reputable school in English after-school programs for children. This is one reason why the US State Department and Consulate chose us to implement the special program for underprivileged Vietnamese students.
- We provide the best support system with the smallest class size.
- We provide opportunities for teachers to make a difference in the students’ lives and help them become successful, as well as opportunities for charity work.
- We are committed to fulfilling contractual terms and are truthful in dealing with teachers, parents, students and the government.
- We provide professional development support and training as well as teacher and staff retreats.
- Authenticated university diploma
- TESOL / TEFL certificate or equivalent
- One year’s experience in teaching English to children
- Clean criminal background check