"Like" us to connect with other students, watch videos, see job offers and even get special discounts.
Jobs in Vietnam For EFL Teachers
Date posted:2016-04-04 | Writer: Major Education | Email: email@example.com
Major Education is one of the youngest yet fastest growing education providers in Viet Nam with an English Centre, 2 international schools and worldwide collaborations with some of the largest institutions around the world. Leeds Metropolitan, Macmillan and British Council are some of the organisations we are currently working with. We are currently looking for suitably qualified EFL teachers to join our team.
We have a dynamic and inspiring working environment to help develop every employee’s full potential. If you are looking for opportunities and challenges to build your TEFL career, please contact us!
ABOUT THE JOB:
• $1,000-$1,500 monthly, based on qualifications and experience
• Assistance in applying for entry visa and legal work permit
• Up to 24 annual leave days per year
• Up to 9 days sick pay
• Health Insurance
• Airport pick-up upon arrival
• Accommodation or accommodation allowance
• Training and development programs
• Contract Start Date: 1st August 2016
• Contract length: 10 months – renewable
Candidates require the following:
• A degree
• A TEFL / TESOL/ CELTA Certificate
• To hold a passport from UK, Ireland, Scotland, US, Canada, New Zealand, Australia or South Africa.
• Strong communication skills
• Self-motivated, ambitious, actively seeks out challenges
• Ability to apply creativity and flexibility to our curriculum
• A student-oriented mindset
If you are interested please email your resume to the address given on the job heading.
269A Nguyen Trong Tuyen,
Ward 10, Phu Nhuan District,
Ho Chi Minh City
Tel: 0084 1235 388 988