"Like" us to connect with other students, watch videos, see job offers and even get special discounts.
Job Teaching English in Vietnam (2)
Date posted:2015-11-10 | Writer: Atlanta Language Educator Center | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Atlanta Language Educator Center located in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam are looking for TEFL certified foreign teachers to teach EFL at various levels (kids to adults) in house. Teachers will mainly be teaching in our center and some other campuses around HCMC, under a written agreement for a fixed number of hours per week or month and other relevant benefits in both short term and long term.
• Bachelor degree or higher
• Native level English speaker
• CELTA/TESOL/TEFL certificate
• Working location of preference: HCMC (Saigon), Vietnam.
• Employment type: 3/6 month to 1 year contract, renewable
• Program caters for: young learners, teens, adult students
• Full time or part-time position
• Wage: USD gross/hour (negotiable)
If you are interested, please forward your resume, cover letter, recent photo together with the following to the email address given on the job heading.
• Your CV (phone number & Skype ID included + please indicate your current location & when is your possible commencement date)
• Scanned university degree
• Scanned ESL teaching certificates
• Scanned passport photo-page
Atlanta Language Educator Center
236, Nguyen Thi Minh Khai
Ho Chi Minh City,
Phone: 0938.525.845 (Ms. Dung) or 0163.8044.330 (Ms. Chi)