"Like" us to connect with other students, watch videos, see job offers and even get special discounts.
Energetic Teacher Wanted to Teach English in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Date posted:2004-11-02 | Writer: Vietnam-USA Society English Training Service Cente | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
A brief introduction of the Center
Vietnam-USA Society English Training Service Center is one of the most popular and prestigious English centers in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam. We have 6 campuses in the city with around 10, 000 students and 230 faculty members. We offer a wide range of programs to fit our students’ needs, ranging from children’s program to the TOEFL and IELTS preparation courses. Our training quality is measured by international standardized tests such as Cambridge Examinations for Young Learners, TOEIC and International TOEFL.
Due to our rapid expansion we are looking for qualified, experienced and motivated teachers to join our faculty team immediately.
- Native English speakers (American, Australian, New Zealand, Canadian and British nationalities)
- At least one year of experience teaching English to second/foreign language learners
- Certificate in teaching English: TESOL, CELTA, or TEFL
- University degree (A degree in Social studies, Language studies, or related fields is preferable)
- Dynamic, motivated and outgoing
- Work full-time for at least one year
- Competitive offer including monthly pay ($ 1, 050 to $ 1, 800) for 100 instruction hours, 12-day paid holiday/year, medical insurance ($360/year) and bonus (one month salary) upon successful completion of the contract.
- The Center will be responsible for renewing/extending visa (single entry visa)
- Free dinner snack
- The Center will pay income tax in accordance with the Vietnamese law.
If you are interested in teaching at our Center, please send your application (CV, Letters of reference, Degree, Certificate, and your current photo) by email to:
Chi Tran (Ms.)
Academic Affairs Department 2
Vietnam-USA Society English Training Service Center
215 Nam Ky Khoi Nghia St., District 3,
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Phone: (848)9321940 (Ext. 113); Fax: (84.8) 8203934