"Like" us to connect with other students, watch videos, see job offers and even get special discounts.
EFL Teaching Positions in Vietnam
Date posted:2014-10-15 | Writer: Sunrise Vietnam | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sunrise Vietnam has opportunities for foreign teachers coming from English speaking countries, holding bachelor degree plus EFL teaching certificate to teach at primary and high schools in Haiphong, Vietnam. Accommodation arranged, motor-bike supplied. Workload is 20 teaching hours per week following the time table/teaching schedule arranged by Sunrise Vietnam for six days per week. Salary and other benefits will be negotiated at interview.
• Bachelor’s degree or higher.
• Education and training back ground or specialized study of these subjects are preferred.
• CELTA, TEFL, or TESOL certification (TEFL Online accepted).
• Native level speakers of English.
• Teaching experience is preferred
• Love to work with Kids from 6 – 13 years old or up to 18 years old.
• Very enthusiastic, energetic and diligent. Goal-driven. Highly self-motivated & motivate others.
• Expert in presentation and strong capability to influent & inspiring people;
• High teamwork spirit;
• Effective oral & written communications with colleagues & partners;
• Ability to work under pressure & changing environment.
• Teaching Demo video is required for all levels.
Contact us at the e-mail address given on the job heading with:
• Recent Curriculum Vitae (Resume) in details and a cover-letter.
• Copy of qualifications.
• Copy of passport.
• Recent photo (3x4 or 4x6).
Tel: +84 31 3653269 / 3732895