"Like" us to connect with other students, watch videos, see job offers and even get special discounts.
TEFL in England - Southeast
Date posted:2003-03-06 | Writer: Buckwood ARC | Email: Jobs@buckswood.com
UK: EFL & Senior EFL Teachers for Summer
Buckwood ARC < Jobs@buckswood.com >
Summer Camp, South-east England, UK
EFL & SENIOR EFL TEACHER
We need 25 active people to help us run residential Summer Camps for foreign students, aged from 7 to 16.
Duties include: teaching English, running activities, sports & social programmes, supervising, driving, and long hours.
We are searching for EFL & Senior EFL Teachers to work for us this summer. In return we will provide you with a basic salary, bonus (dependant on your performance), food and accommodation.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Buckswood ARC has a clearly laid-down EFL programme, which should be followed by all Centres. The EFL and Senior EFL Teacher are responsible for the academic content of the EFL programme and for the Centre’s academic success.
Responsible to: Centre Manager
1. To assist the Centre Manager in overall management.
2. To plan the EFL programme in conjunction with the Centre Manager.
3. Assigning EFL teachers to the appropriate classes.
4. Organising classes so that the make-up of these is optimal.
5. Training staff in a standardized approach to the EFL programme.
6. Monitoring teaching standards on a regular basis.
7. Teaching & running activity programs such as Dry Slope Skiing, Horseback Riding, Go-Karting, Swimming, Boating, Archery, Quasars, Tennis, Soccer, Golf, plus many more.
8. To take part in the pastoral care of students.
9. To take part in any other duties allocated to all staff on a rota basis.
DATES REQUIRED: From End of June for 6-8 weeks
To apply please send your CV to Jobs@buckswood.com or post to Buckswood Summer Programmes, Westminster House, Bolton Close, East Sussex, United Kingdom.