Date posted:2004-09-15 | Writer: Kent School of English | Email: [email protected]
EFL qualified native speaker needed to teach in Divrigi ( Sivas, central Turkey)
Experience not required but preferred.
Friendly, committed, professional and responsible person to be in charge of several in-company classes.
- Full-time position, max. 30 teaching hours / week
- 10-month contract (running from mid-October to late July )
- Salary: $1000 / month ( net, see details below )
- Flight fare back home upon completion of contract
- Teaching support provided before and during the course
- In-company teaching
- General English courses at various levels
- National holidays
- Possibility of chauffeur-driven car upon request
- Accommodation provided:
- individual housing in a two-storey detached house
- fully furnished
- private area
- within walking distance of the classes
- satellite Tv
- central heating
- 24hrs hot water
- laundry and ironing service
- access to sports facilities and private picnic area
- all meals included
Contact person: Yolanda Navarro, DoS
Email: [email protected]
Please send resume and cover letter.
Below you can read feedback from an ITTT graduate regarding one section of their online TEFL certification course. Each of our online courses is broken down into concise units that focus on specific areas of English language teaching.