"Like" us to connect with other students, watch videos, see job offers and even get special discounts.
TEFL in Divrigi, Turkey
Date posted:2004-09-15 | Writer: Kent School of English | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
EFL qualified native speaker needed to teach in Divrigi ( Sivas, central Turkey)
Experience not required but preferred.
Friendly, committed, professional and responsible person to be in charge of several in-company classes.
- Full-time position, max. 30 teaching hours / week
- 10-month contract (running from mid-October to late July )
- Salary: $1000 / month ( net, see details below )
- Flight fare back home upon completion of contract
- Teaching support provided before and during the course
- In-company teaching
- General English courses at various levels
- National holidays
- Possibility of chauffeur-driven car upon request
- Accommodation provided:
- individual housing in a two-storey detached house
- fully furnished
- private area
- within walking distance of the classes
- satellite Tv
- central heating
- 24hrs hot water
- laundry and ironing service
- access to sports facilities and private picnic area
- all meals included
Contact person: Yolanda Navarro, DoS
Please send resume and cover letter.