"Like" us to connect with other students, watch videos, see job offers and even get special discounts.
Position Teaching EFL in Turkey
Date posted:2010-12-30 | Writer: Istanbul Lisan Merkezi | Email: email@example.com
Istanbul Lisan Merkezi-TOEFL Test Center is a well established language school in Ýstanbul, Turkey. We are currently hiring TEFL qualified TOEFL instructors to meet the needs of our growing TOEFL prep center. We are looking for dynamic individuals who have knowledge and experience preparing students for the TOEFL exam. Our ideal candidate will be energetic, reliable, flexible, a team player and self-motivated.
1. A four year university degree
2. A minimum of two years of prior TOEFL teaching experience
3. An internationally recognized teaching certificate: TEFL, TESOL, CELTA etc.
4. Be a native speaker of English from an English speaking country
5. Be between the ages of 25-50.
Benefits of employment:
1. Housing provided and rent paid for by the school. A fully furnished, clean and modern two-bedroom apartment, shared with one other teacher, within walking distance, 5-10 minutes, of the school. In addition to the furniture and kitchen electronics, every apartment has a washing machine, wireless internet, and cable TV.
2. Monthly payment of 1100 - 1400 US dollars depending on experience and education.
3. Paid government holidays and yearly vacation time.
4. End of year airfare stipend and contract bonuses.
1. a picture
2. a copy of diplomas and teaching certificates
3. a list of references with their phone numbers and email addresses
4. your current telephone number and skype account number
incomplete replies will NOT be reviewed.
5. email us at the address given on the job heading.