"Like" us to connect with other students, watch videos, see job offers and even get special discounts.
Openings For TEFL Certified Teachers in Turkey
Date posted:2015-01-07 | Writer: AÇI School | Email: email@example.com
AÇI School based in Istanbul is seeking EFL Teachers for the 2015-2016 academic years. AÇI School is co-educational private school, from pre-Kindergarten to Grade 12. Our enrolments are currently just over 1,900 students. We have a dynamic teaching staff and access to the latest in educational supplies and equipment. We are a private Turkish school with a very advanced English program. Our school is dedicated to encouraging each individual to achieve their best.
AÇI School is located in a central area of Istanbul, Turkey. Istanbul is a modern and progressive city which has a vibrant social environment rich in culture and history. Living conditions for foreign teachers are very comfortable and we find that foreign teachers enjoy living here. From Turkey, it is easy to travel throughout Europe, Africa and the Middle East.
AÇI School provides:
- competitive and tax-free salary
- round trip airfare valid for 12 months for each year
- housing and utilities paid for, except telephone and cable
- private health insurance
- work permit expenses
- renewable contract for 1 year
- hot lunch when school is open
The successful candidate will need to:
- show genuine interest and passion for working with children
- have knowledge and experience of programming and planning for children aged [6-10] years
- be able to observe and record children's learning and development
- be enthusiastic about teaching and able to demonstrate a genuine care for individual students
- plan, develop, and teach programs that cater for the needs of each individual child
- be able to maintain open communications with work colleagues in building and maintaining a supportive and encouraging team environment
- keep abreast of educational development
- keep accurate and updated ongoing records and prepare reports
- undertake administrative tasks as required.
According to Turkish Ministry of Education, candidates must have both a bachelor’s degree, a teaching certificate, such as TEFL/TESOL and be native in English Language.
If you are interested please email us at the address given on the job heading. In the first instance – send a one page letter regarding your interest and attach your resume with photos.