"Like" us to connect with other students, watch videos, see job offers and even get special discounts.
Full and Part-time EFL Positions in Turkey
Date posted:2015-09-03 | Writer: Turkish American Association | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Turkish American Association has both full-time and part-time positions in Ankara for TEFL qualified native level English Teachers. We have been in operation since 1951 and located in Çankaya, which is very central and easy to reach from other parts of the city.
Candidates are required to
- have a University Degree in an English related faculty OR a certificate on TESOL, TEFL, CELTA or DELTA,
- be result oriented,
- follow a communicative approach based language teaching,
- able to conduct creative speaking sessions
- have some experience in teaching General English and/or Exam Preparation Courses
- work flexible hours,
- be energetic and have a positive attitude
- Social Security
- Shared housing (not including domestic expenses)
- Lunch during weekdays (plus weekends if the teacher is working over the weekend)
- Salary of 2.140 TL for 120 hours OR 2.500 TL for 150 hours (This is not necessarily all class hours)
- One way airfare (Shall be reimbursed upon the completion of the year)
Contact us via email at the address given on the job heading for more information.
Cinnah Cd. No:20,
Tel: 0312 426 26 44