"Like" us to connect with other students, watch videos, see job offers and even get special discounts.
Enthusiastic teacher wanted to teach TEFL in Istanbul, Turkey
Date posted:2004-01-07 | Writer: City of London College | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
CLC is one of the world's leading education providors, with 21 branches worldwide. In Istanbul, it is an organization engaged in designing and delivering English Language programmes to Companies and individuals.
(1) Teachers: English Teaching, Lesson Planning and Participation in helping to build an English Learning Environment
(2) Director of Studies: to co-ordinate and administer teachers, classes and lessons, improve standards and so on.
1. Degree in any field with TEFL/TESOL certificate or equivalent
2. Age from 20-50 years old, in good health
3. Experienced or inexperienced teachers
4. Proactive and open-minded, with great flexibility and a cheerful personality
5.Willing to enjoy the friendship and culture of a Turkish environment
8/9 month minimum contract (10 or 11 months possible). Paid holiday available if the contract is renewed.
SALARY FOR TEACHERS;
1) AvarageTwenty five - Twenty six) lessons per week, each lesson being 50 mins. Plus lesson planning, marking, assessments, and guidance. A salary of $ 800-1000 per month, subject to qualification and experience, with an extra 5% paid for teachers with Diplomas in TEFL/TESOL and /or PGCE or Masters in Education,
2) Teachers are put up one degree on the salary scale, after completition of the first 6 months of their contract.
SALARY for DOS's;
Above mentioned duties + 12 lessons weekly teaching. A salary of $1300-$1450 per month subject to qualification and experience.
Other Benefits :
1. One month's free accomodation, in a schools's apartment, on arrival. Teachers can then find their own apartment, or stay on in the school's apartment for $75 per month.
2. $ 300 total is paid towards the cost of a round trip air ticket per contract term is paid at the last three months of the contract by 3 equal installments.
3. 2 or 3 weeks paid holiday if the contract is renewed for another year.
4. Orientation and teacher development sessions
5. Turkish lessons on request
6. Good teaching facilities and support
7. Free Internet connection at the schools
8. $50 towards visa expenses (per visa renewal). Work Permits arranged and paid by school
9. National holidays
10. School Doctor available.
Interviews are available in London at CLC-London or in Istanbul at CLC-istanbul.
Please mail to; email@example.com
Fax to ; +90 212 244 52 72
Call to; +90 212 244 52 82