"Like" us to connect with other students, watch videos, see job offers and even get special discounts.
Enthusiastic teacher wanted to teach English in Istanbul, Turkey
Date posted:2004-02-20 | Writer: Avrupa Dilleri Language School | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our students benefit from a high quality of teaching within a caring and friendly learning environment.It is located in the most exciting and best part of Istanbul, assuring the most enjoyable experience that you may have.
The applicants must hold the following:
2.Teaching certificate(s)(TEFL or/and CELTA)
* Salary USD 900-1200 depending on qualifications and experience
* Full-time, 40 hrs/week (25 teaching hours).
* The taecher will have a paid vacation days(at least 2 weeks)
* Accomodation can also be provided
* Turkish lessons on request
* Health insurance is provided
Apply by mail, fax or e-mail with CV/resume with your picture for more information. Please be sure to include a copy of your current resume with ALL inquiries.
Bagdat Caddesi No:385 Kat:3-4
Telephone: +(90) 216 360 7007
Fax:+(90) 216 467 6443
Contact Person: Mr.Bulent â€ºmirzalÂ´Â´o?lu