"Like" us to connect with other students, watch videos, see job offers and even get special discounts.
EFL Teachers Wanted in Turkey
Date posted:2017-02-07 | Writer: Aci Schools | Email: email@example.com
Aci School based in Istanbul is seeking EFL Teachers for the 2017-2018 academic years. We are a co-educational private school, with students from pre-Kindergarten to Grade 12. Our enrolments are currently just over 1700 students, with dynamic teaching staff and access to the latest in educational supplies and equipment. Aci School is a private Turkish school with a very advanced English program using Cambridge objectives. Our school is dedicated to encouraging each individual to achieve their best. Aci Schools are located in different areas of the European side of Istanbul, Turkey. Living conditions for foreign teachers are very comfortable and we find that foreign teachers enjoy living here.
We are currently recruiting for a full positions K-12.
- competitive and tax-free salary
- round trip airfare valid for 12 months for each year
- housing and utilities paid for, except telephone and cable
- private health insurance
- work permit expenses
- renewable contract for 1 year
- hot lunch when school is open
RESPONSIBILITIES & QUALIFICATIONS:
The successful candidate will need to:
- be a devoted teacher
- have knowledge and experience of programming and planning for students
- be able to observe and record students’ learning and development
- be enthusiastic about teaching and able to demonstrate a genuine care for individual students
- plan, develop, and teach programs that cater for the needs of each individual students
- have possibly experience in teaching through literature for middle school and high school
- be enthusiastic about working in a team
- undertake administrative tasks as requried
According to Turkish Ministry of Education, candidates must have both a bachelor’s degree, a teaching certificate, such as TESOL / TEFL, and be native in English Language.
If you are interested please email HR Department of Aci Schools at the address given on the job heading. In the first instance – send a one page letter regarding your interest and attach your resume with photos.