Date posted:2017-10-19 | Writer: Dewey International Education Consultants | Email: [email protected]
Dewey International Education Consultants have immediate opportunities for TEFL qualified teachers to work in Elementary & Junior High Schools in Taoyuan, northwestern Taiwan, with Taipei and Yilan counties adjacent to it. "Taoyuan" means "peach garden," since the area used to have many peach blossoms and has many attractions to visit. The contact runs through until July 31st, 2018 (one year renewable) teaching G1 – 6 or G7 – 9 (25-40/class) Monday to Friday, 8 hours/day.
SALARY AND BENEFITS:
Salary depends on education background and teaching experience.
-- start from NT$ 62,720 (Bachelor's), NT$ 69,965 (Masters), NT$ 73,025 (Doctoral)/month
• NT$ 80,000 (round trip) - airfare reimbursement
• NT$ 5,000/month - rental allowance
• NT$ 10,000/month - rental allowance with family members
• Labor and health insurance available
• Work permit and ARC provided
• Bachelors degree holder (or higher)
• Native level English speaker from USA/UK/CAN/IRE/AUS/NZ/SA. TEFL/TESOL preferred.
• Certified/registered teacher from home-country
• CAN start asap
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested teachers, please send your letter of interest with copies of your CV with photo & qualifications supporting documents attached to: Mae San at the email address given on the job heading.
Below you can read feedback from an ITTT graduate regarding one section of their online TEFL certification course. Each of our online courses is broken down into concise units that focus on specific areas of English language teaching.