"Like" us to connect with other students, watch videos, see job offers and even get special discounts.
TEFL / Phonics Teacher Wanted in Taiwan
Date posted:2012-03-06 | Writer: Wen Ting Language Institute | Email: email@example.com
We are looking for EFL teachers that have good knowledge of phonetics and phonology to teach in a historical small town, Lukang, in central Taiwan. The job involves teaching English to Taiwanese students (7 to 12 years old) after their regular school hours. The classes are focused on improving students' phonics, word recognition, and reading skills and are taught in interactive classrooms.
- July 1st, 2012 to June 30th, 2013.
- Monday to Saturday 4:00 pm to 9:00 pm. Teachers may choose to work from Monday to Friday, or Tuesday to Saturday, or Monday to Saturday.
- Guaranteed 14 actual teaching hours per week (Monday through Friday). Additional teaching hours (overtime) available on Saturdays
- $700 per teaching hour
1. Full run-trip economy class airfare from teacher's original country
2. Free accommodation through out the entire contract term (a 6-bedroom 4 stories house
shared by 3 teachers)
3. Full coverage medical insurance including dental and vision.
4. Contract completion bonus
5. Airport pickup.
6. Sponsorship for applying work permit and work visa.
1. Must be native speakers
2. Must have a BA degree, preferably with TEFL /TESOL certification or equivalent.
3. Knowledge of phonics/Open Court curriculum preferred
4. Mandatory free pre-job training will be provided by WenTing.
Please send your cover letter, resume, copies of your BA diploma, TEFL certification and passport via e-mail to Sophia Huang at the address given on the job heading.
A telephone interview will be arranged upon receiving the CV.