"Like" us to connect with other students, watch videos, see job offers and even get special discounts.
TEFL in Chia-Yi, Taiwan
Date posted:2006-06-20 | Writer: Universe-American Language School | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Teach Children in Taiwan
Kindergarten & Elementary teachers required
12-month full-time teaching position
Universe-American Language School is searching for two teachers
to join us. Schools provides an English-immersion kindergarten &
Elementary program for children, ages 3 to 10. Similar to a North American kindergarten, each teacher is responsible for his or her own classroom. Students are grouped by age and the number of
students never exceeds 16 per class. We do not offer a bilingual
program. Our school prepares children to become successful
learners and confident English communicators.
Our Evening English Program ) provides overtime income. Students
are 8 to 12 years in age. Our evening classes emphasize English for communicative purposes and give students a headstart o the reading and writing skills they will need when they begin junior high
1. NT $50, 000 per month (base salary not including overtime payment US $1=NT $31)
2. Paid national holidays.
3. health insurance .
4. Airport Pick up.
5. Working permit and Resident Visa
6. Assistance in locating private, furnished accommodation and
setting up a bank account.
7. 2nd year pay raises.
8. Supportive Staff and a friendly, collaborative work environment.
1. Native English-speaker of American or Canadian citizenship.
2.An undergraduate degree from a recognized college or university.
3. A positive, professional attitude and a genuine desire to teach children.
4. A willingness to work as part of a team to promote a spirit of learning.
To APPLY, please provide:
1. Current CV
2. Recent photo
3. Copy of the first page of your passport
4. Documents may be faxed or e-mailed (MS Word, TXT or HTML file
formats only) All applications will be accepted in confidence. We thank all those who apply but advise that we will reply only to those selected.
Please address all inquiries and applications to Miss Ginny Lin
Email : email@example.com
Fax : 886-5-2789850
Add : 219 Min Goaw Road, Chia-Yi City, Taiwan