"Like" us to connect with other students, watch videos, see job offers and even get special discounts.
Teach English in Taiwan (4)
Date posted:2013-12-12 | Writer: Shane English Schools Taiwan | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Taiwan is a fast moving Asian country with many teaching possibilities opening throughout the year for TEFL graduates. Shane English Schools have over 60 schools in and around Taipei and up and down the west coast of Taiwan with teaching positions starting all year round. As a tropical island it boasts diverse landscapes and excitement for all who have the fortune to live and work there. In and around Taipei, schools offer the Asian experience with the additional comfort of other foreigners and western style supermarkets, restaurants and bars. There are a lot of experienced teachers in Taipei; therefore new teachers have plenty of support both socially and academically. We also have jobs in franchise schools spread throughout the island which generally have fewer teachers than the Taipei schools. The majority are over an hour South of Taipei by train, bus or plane. The rural locations provide excellent opportunities for teachers to immerse themselves in Taiwan’s culture and language.
Whether you are a newly qualified or experienced EFL teacher, Shane English School Taiwan will exceed your expectations of teaching abroad. As a well-established and respected global school, you can be reassured that we endeavour to provide quality and care for all of our students and teachers. Your schedule will be mostly with Young Learners (aged 3-16 years). With initial training and developmental support throughout your contract, it is a perfect opportunity for teachers new or experienced to learn and develop their teaching skills with this age group.
To be eligible you have the following:
- a university degree
- a native level of English
- a TEFL certificate or equivalent.
- enthusiasm for working with children.
- Some help with initial costs
- NT$44,800 - NT$60,000 monthly salary
- Reimbursed outward flights and EOYB (up to NT$21,000)
- Western management
- Excellent welfare support
• Full academic support from Head Office and Schools
• A week of Young Learner training
• Above and beyond welfare support
• Full resources and materials
• Opportunities to teach a range of ages, levels and classes
• Schools based all over the island
• Taiwanese AND major western holidays off
• Flexible start dates
• Average savings for the year NT$100,000+
To apply, contact us at the e-mail address given on the job heading.
Telephone +44 0207 4911911
Fax +44 0207 4933657