Date posted:2012-01-24 | Writer: Korrnell Academy | Email: [email protected]
If you're a qualified and enthusiastic EFL teacher, Korrnell Academy, a top-rated, fastest-growing school, awaits your arrival! Korrnell Academy is a diversified-culture, Chinese-English bilingual private school (a grade school rather than a cram language center) in Hsinchu County. We provide an equivalent of American courses to nurture our children to grow happily and healthily. Under the school’s diversified cultures and international visions, they are able to keep pace with modern world. The campus is newly constructed in modern Western style. Every classroom is installed with electric audio visual equipment.
1. Be a licensed teacher in English-speaking nations. For non-licensed teachers,
they need to have TESOL /TEFL certificates.
2. An education-related BA or MA degree is preferred.
3. Solid teaching background is favorable.
Attractive Pay Package:
1. Handsome pay, ranged from NT$ 65000+ per month.
2. Discounted furnished accommodation near school.
3. Extra bonus for licensed teachers, including free air fare and free accommodation for good performance upon the completion of annual contract.
The school is located in a thriving area in a 10-minute walking distance to Hsinchu Station of Taiwan High Speed Rail(THSR). You can shop at Carrefour and sip coffee at Starbucks nearby. The established Ton-Yen General Hospital, an associate of Korrnell, will provide you good medical treatment, when you are in emergency.
Those who are interested in the position are welcome to email to Mr. Lee at the e-mail address given on the job heading, attaching a copy of resume /CV, the latest photo respectively, teacher’s license, TESL /TEFL certificates, college diploma, and photo-passport, or call our service phone at 886-03-6589188, #223 and #224
Below you can read feedback from an ITTT graduate regarding one section of their online TEFL certification course. Each of our online courses is broken down into concise units that focus on specific areas of English language teaching.