"Like" us to connect with other students, watch videos, see job offers and even get special discounts.
Teach English in Taiwan (2)
Date posted:2015-07-21 | Writer: Inter English School | Email: email@example.com
TEFL certified English teachers needed at Inter English School in Hemei Town, Changhua County, Taiwan. Our school was established in 1999 and is located in the middle of the western coast of Taiwan. We are searching for two talented and energetic EFL teachers who have genuine interests in the culture of Taiwan and the academic progress of our students for positions which start in August and December in 2015. Classes consist of 8-15 students ranging from 7-16 years old.
What Inter School offers:
(1) Excellent remuneration packages and airfare compensation.
(2) Free airport pick up and accommodation assistance.
(3) Assistance with work permit and ARC application and joint National health insurance.
(4) Average 18~22 teaching hours per week .
The Ideal Candidate will:
(1) Be an outgoing native level English speaker from either North America,
Australia, New Zealand, or the UK
(2) Hold a four years bachelor's degree (all majors considered).
(3) Hold a TESOL or TEFL certification or any other relevant ESL qualification and can present lessons in a stimulating manner, using good academic practice.
(4) Prefer to live in a small and friendly township.
(5) Be able to sign a one year contract.
If you are interested, please send the following documents to the email address given on the job heading:
(1) A copy of your resume and cover- letter.
(2) A copy of your degree and TEFL certificates.
(3) A copy of your passport page with photo. (If you are concerned about identity theft please feel free to blank out the non-relevant information. We just need the picture, name, date of birth, place of birth and date of expiration)
(4) One copy of your recent photo.
(5) One reference with contact information required.
(6) Your Skype account.
Contact Person : Mr. Giant Hsu
We appreciate your interest in Inter English School.