"Like" us to connect with other students, watch videos, see job offers and even get special discounts.
Post teaching English in Taiwan
Date posted:2003-07-24 | Writer: AAC | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
NT$50, 000 ~ NT60, 000 per month
* 1 year full-time contract
* Airfare subsidy
* Overtime hours paid at NT$500 per hour
* Health insurance subsidy
* Free accommodation
* A bonus of NT$2, 000 per month for full attendance. (ie. no sick leave taken)
* Work Permit sponsored
* Pick up from Chang Kai-Shek International Airport
* New teacher's orientation and training
* Foreign Teacher's party with our teachers
1.Â Degree (any major) required. Graduates with TESOL (Teachers of English to Students of Other Languages) qualification a plus.
2. Must be a native English speaker from Australia, New Zealand, Canada, USA, UK, South Africa or Ireland.
3. Teaching experience is not essential though we need your passion, knowledge and patience.
PLEASE NOTE: In addition to the above, we urgently require teachers for kindergarten positions to start BY August 5th. For these positions, we can offer an additional:
* Airfare bonus of NT$20, 000 paid along with your first month's salary.
* Housing subsidy of NT$3, 000 per month if you don't want our provided free accommodation.
We also have the following special offers for our kindergarten positions regardless of when you arrive:
Offer 1: After 1 week on the job, we will provide a free 1-day MRT pass to let you travel throughout Taipei!
Offer 2: After 3 months of teaching and passing our Teaching Evaluation, we will provide a free 1-day trip in Taiwan.
Offer 3: Free 50 ~ 100 minutes calling back home.Â Â
Apply today via our online teacher application form found at Contact us
*** BE SURE TO send us a copy of your resume, passport photo page, a recent photo and your University qualification.