"Like" us to connect with other students, watch videos, see job offers and even get special discounts.
Post teaching EFL in Taiwan
Date posted:2003-03-03 | Writer: AAC | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Info: Several full-time English teachers required for well-established English language centres and private schools in Taiwan. Classes vary in size and age group with the typical class size being less than 10 students.
Excellent offers for right candidates:
1. Minimum is NT$50, 000 - NT$60, 000 per month (full-time).
2. Extremely low tax rate, especially for long term contract - 6%.
3. Accommodation provided free for first 3 days. Assistance will be give to find accommodation.
4. Your placement is secured with a contract before you depart. Salary, benefits, contract details, ages of students, environment at the school/s, class size, travel distance from where you life etc. all provided before you depart.
5. Free counseling services are available to all our teachers for the whole contract period to ensure comfortable and enjoyable stay in Taiwan.
6. Minimum one year contract.
7. An airfare bonus of NT$30, 000 at the end of a 12 month contract.
8. A bonus of NT$3000 per month (starting from the 2nd month) paid at the end of a 12 month contract if no sick leave taken.
9. 14 days paid annual leave per year.
10. Pick up from Chang Kai Shek International Airport.
11. Assistance visas and health insurance.
1. Tertiary qualification (any major) preferred, although not essential. Graduates with TESOL (Teachers of English to Students of Other Languages) qualification a plus.
2. Must be a native English speaker from either Canada, USA, Australia, UK, South Africa, Ireland or New Zealand.
3. Teaching experience is not essential though we need your passion, knowledge and patience.