"Like" us to connect with other students, watch videos, see job offers and even get special discounts.
Job Teaching TEFL in Taiwan
Date posted:2004-05-21 | Writer: Jump Start Language School | Email: email@example.com
These days Taiwan is probably the best place to come to if you want to work in Asia. It is a good place to work, to save money and it is cheap to fly out of to places like Thailand, the Philippines etc. The people are friendly and helpful and there is lots of do and see here. A good place to live, except for the traffic and air pollution in some places ?V but there many other Asian countries that are worse than here for that.
WHY JUMP START?
English Immersion Schools with Great kids and the best working conditions
WHY NOT A CRAM SCHOOL OFFERING MORE MONEY?
There are a few schools offering more money than Jump Start but there is always a price to pay. Large classes, lots of traveling to do, games with visas, broken promises, late payment of salaries or just a bad school to work in. Many of our teachers have come to us from that life.
WHAT DOES JUMPSTART OFFER?
* Guaranteed hours with extra hours available
* Work Permit & Health Insurance ?V Provided by Jump Start
* Increments for qualifications and experience
* Promotion and increment system
* Lunch meal included
* Airport pickup & orientation provided
* Teaching children from ages 2Â°V 12 years
* Small class size (8-15 students) with low intensity curriculum
* No change in class Â°V own class for whole year
* Planned curriculum with complete teaching materials
WHO IS JUMPSTART LOOKING FOR?
* Kindergarten/elementary teachers needed, Native speaker of English
* Degrees holders, Bachelor or above
* Preferably B. Ed graduates, especially early childhood or elementary specialists
* Enthusiastic teachers who like children
* Teaching experience preferred but it doesn't have to be with children
You can also write to our Head Office at
6F, No. 3, Lane 334, JianGuo S. Rd., Sec 2, Taipei, Taiwan 106
or fax us on +886 2 2367 9793
or call us on +886 2 23694128.
Contact Person: Lydia Lee
Human Resources Department
We look forward to hearing from you.